16/12: Online class
15/12: Online class
9/12: Online class
2/12: Online class
1/12: Online class
25/11: Online class. PIA
24/11: Online class. PIA
18/11: Online class. Feedback
17/11: Online class. Complete form Unit 17..
11/11: Online class. Unit 17 speaking + form.
10/11: Online class. Correction of pages 75, 76 and 79.
4/11: Online class. Activities about passive of reporting verbs + page 75.
3/11: Online class. Theory + activities: Passive voice + passive of reporting verbs
28/10: Online class. Group presentation + passive voice
27/10: Online class. Booklet 2. Test 1: Reading + Listening
21/10: Online class. Group presentation. Unit 13 + form.
20/10: Online class. Group presentation. Unit 13 speaking activities.
14/10: Online class. 2 Groups present + Test 1: Reading Booklet 2
13/10: Online class. Presentations + Test 1: Reading Booklet 2
7/10: Online class. Start-up presentations. Written task
6/10: Online class. Start-up presentations.
Hello everyone! My name is Carolina Veiga and I will be your teacher this year. Together, we will dive into the business world and we will work a lot to prepare the Cambridge Exam BEC Vantage ! As we will be working in campus for the following weeks, I will be uploading homework each class. If you have any questions or you don't understand something please let me know!
Nouns are either Countable, e.g. a job, two jobs or Uncountable e.g. work
- use a or an in the singular
- can be made plural
- use some and any in the plural
- use few and many in the plural
- use a lot of + plural noun
- use a number of
- do not use a or an
- cannot be made plural
- use verbs in the singular
- use some and any in the singular
- use little and much
- use other words to refer to a quantity
- use a lot of + singular noun
- use an amount of
Let's take a look at the following links and the online practice
Hello everyone !
Watch the following video about the role of Human Resources. Answer the following questions giving your opinion in the comment box:
- Why do you think Human Resources is so important in a company?
- Taking into account the video, what can you say about the evolution of this department?
- What are the main tasks they perfom?
- Which advice would you give to someone who is about to have an interview ?
Watch the following video about Employee Training and Development. Then, read the following questions and give your opinion in the Comment Box.
- How important is for a company to train employees?
- What are the benefits of professional development?
- Should employees be trained during their free time?
- How often should a company train their employees?