At his home
- Mom, I went to an interview at my old school in order to get the job as an art teacher.
- I remember you told me! How did it go?
- Well, do you remember your ex-boyfriend Locasso?
- Yes, what happened?
(Conversation with headmaster Locasso in his office)
- Hello sir, thank you for giving me the opportunity of working here as an art professor
- You are welcome. I’m glad to have you here
- This might sound weird but you look a bit familiar to me, do I know you?
- Yes, you also look familiar too
They start looking at each other and finally the boy saw something that brought memories to his mind
- I remember everything! You were my professor in 5th grade and my mom’s boyfriend
- Yes, so much memories! How is your mom doing?
- Oh, she is fine. She’s working again.
- I’m genuinely happy for her. What is she working on?
- She is a hairdresser with her friend. She got a job in there.
- Perfect. Send her greetings from me
(Back with his mother)
- That’s great! Was it awkward for you to meet him again?
- There wasn’t any problem with Locasso, but the issue was with the students, they were very annoying
- Oh really, that sounds horrible. At least the school paid your lunch?
- Yes, that was one of the best parts of the day. The food was pretty delicious plus I could meet all of my coworkers. Well, let’s stop talking about me; tell me about your day?
- I went to the park with my friends and ate nearby
- So your day went well…
- I’m not in the mood of cooking today...
- Do you want to order pizza?
- Some cheese won’t do any harm