1. Click on the links below and do the quizzes.
2. Complete the following sentences using if or unless.
1. __________ you don’t help me, I will not finish this exercise.
2. __________. you apologise to her, she will not talk to you again.
3. Don't worry. I won't call you __________ there is an emergency.
4. __________ you don’t start now, you won’t reach there in time.
5. __________ you don’t work hard, you will not pass your exams.
3. Complete the second sentence so that it means the same as the first.
1. If we don't hurry, we'll miss the beginning of the film.
Unless ____________________, we'll miss the beginning of the film.
2. All your plants will die unless you water them.
All your plants will die if ____________________ them.
3. I'll get very angry if my friend doesn't arrive early.
I'll get very angry unless ____________________ early.
4. You won't get a certificate if you don't finish the course.
You won't get a certificate unless ____________________ the course.
5. Unless we do something now, pollution will get worse.
If ____________________ something now, pollution will get worse.